- Warm Blonde
- 1 oz (30 mL) Southern Comfort layered over 1 oz (30 mL) amaretto in a shot glass.
- Waikiki Woo Woo
- Vodka, rum, tequila, triple sec, amaretto, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and crushed ice.
- Walter De Camp
- 40 mL bourbon, 20 mL lemon juice, 10 mL maple syrup, 2 drops Angostura, ice, slice of orange for garnish.
- Wedding Belle
- ⅓ dry gin, ⅓ Dubonnet, 1/6 orange juice and 1/6 cherry brandy, shaken with ice and strained into a glass.
- Whiskey Sour
- Double shot (50 mL) of whiskey, 30 mL of lemon juice, 20 mL Gomme (a sugar syrup used in most cocktail bars), 2 dashes of Angostura bitters and a dash of egg white if required.
- The ingredients are shaken and strained into a rocks (Old Fashioned) glass with cubed ice and garnished with a lemon twist. By increasing the ratio of lemon juice to Gomme one can increase the sourness of the cocktail.
- White Lady (or Delilah)
- 2 oz (60 mL) gin, 1 oz (30 mL) lemon juice, 1 oz (30 mL) Cointreau or triple sec.
- Shake or stir with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass, and garnish with a lemon twist. The White Lady is also known as the Delilah, possibly because it has a sweet, delicate flavour that masks its significant alcohol content. It is essentially a Sidecar made with gin in place of brandy.
- White Russian
- 1½ oz (45 mL) vodka, ½ oz (15 mL) Kahlúa, 4 tsps (20 mL) cream or milk.
- Mix together in glass. Add Cream to top off glass and blend until homogeneous. A White Russian is a twist on the Black Russian with the addition of cream.
- Wiki Waki Woo
- 0.5 oz (15 mL) vodka, 0.5 oz (15 mL) rum, ½ oz (15 mL) 151-proof rum, 0.5 oz (15 mL) tequila, 0.5 oz (15 mL) triple sec, 1 oz amaretto, 1 oz orange juice, 1 oz pineapple juice, 1 oz cranberry juice.
- Combine all ingredients except the 151 with ice in a glass, put a straw in it and pour the 151 into the straw.
- Wild Berry Fizz
- Skyy Berry, Raspberry Liquor, Sour Mix, topped with Champagne, sugar rim
- Wild Tea
- 1 part Wild Turkey brand bourbon, 2 parts Arizona Sweet Tea.
- Wisconsin Lunchbox
- This drink is 1/2 beer and 1/2 orange juice, with a shot of Amaretto dropped into it. It is similar to an Irish Carbomb or a Boilermaker. Like other similar such drinks, it is meant to be consumed quickly.
- Woo Woo (or Woo Woos)
- 1 ¼ oz (35 mL) vodka, ½ oz (15 mL) peach schnapps, 1 ¼ oz (35 mL) cranberry juice.
- Contents are poured in order over ice in a highball glass.
Receive a free certificate of completion for completing this course! Pass a 50-question test on this course with a score of 70 or higher and receive a certificate of completion. Visit our Bartending Certificate of Completion Program page for more information.
The text for this course is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.