- Oatmeal Cookie
- An Oatmeal Cookie is a shooter made of equal parts Baileys Irish Cream, butterscotch and cinnamon schnapps and Jägermeister.
- Mix equal parts of all liquors (¼ oz (7.5 mL) each for one shot) into a shaker. Shake thoroughly. Pour into a shot glass. Can also be made without Jägermeister.
- 5 oz. Sour cherry juice, 5 oz. Pineapple juice, 1 oz. Lemon juice, 1 oz. Grenadine, ice.
- Shake the ingredients, don’t stir. Strain over ice into a large glass, garnish with a slice of pineapple and/or a fresh cherry with the stem intact.
- Old Fashioned
- A recipe with many variations, almost always featuring bourbon and sugar. Add slice of orange, tsp of sugar (5 mL) or simple syrup, maraschino cherry (without stem) and two dashes of Angostura bitters to bottom of an Old Fashioned glass.
- Fill glass with ice. Add 2 oz (60 mL) bourbon and stir. Serve with stir or short straw. An Old Fashioned glass is similar to a bucket or tumbler. This drink is sometimes ordered as a call. On occasion Southern Comfort, Scotch, or various Rye whiskies may be desired.
- One-Balled Dictator
- 1 part good champagne, 5 parts cheap liebfraumilch. Shake the concoction very violently but for a short duration, then pour into a “rocks” type glass. Before drinking, add one cinnamon ball, the type found in bags of bulk candy. You now have a One-Balled Dictator. A splash of Galliano liqueur added just before shaking will create a Mussolini. One-Balled Dictator is a wine cocktail drunk by World War II veterans.
- An Orgasm is a shot/shooter. It is served in a one ounce shot glass. It consists of 1/2 ounce peppermint schnapps and 1/2 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream.
Receive a free certificate of completion for completing this course! Pass a 50-question test on this course with a score of 70 or higher and receive a certificate of completion. Visit our Bartending Certificate of Completion Program page for more information.
The text for this course is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.