- 1 part gin, 1 part blue curaçao, 1 part creme de cacao (dark), 1 part lime cordial, ice.
- Mix the ingredients into a whisky glass and top with ice.
- Naughty Shirley Temple
- 1-2 shots (30-60 mL) vodka, 1 oz (30 mL) grenadine, 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice, ice, ½ glass orange juice, ½ glass lemon-lime soda.
- Place three to four ice cubes, just one more than will fit without stacking, in a highball glass. Pour the grenadine over the ice, then the lime juice. Add the vodka. Fill just over half way with orange juice, then add an equal amount of lemon-lime soda. Sip or drink in reverse with a straw. A non-virgin variation of the virgin drink, Shirley Temple.
- 1 part gin, 1 part Campari, 1 part sweet vermouth. Shake the ingredients with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a twist of lemon.
- 1/2 Bourbon whiskey, 1/2 Sloe gin, 2 dashes Peach Bitters.
- Stir and serve on the rocks, garnished with a slice of fresh peach and a cherry.
- Nuclear Wessel
- 1 part scotch, 3 parts vodka, 1 part Jägermeister.
- The Wessel is a rather finicky drink to mix. The vodka and the Jägermeister should be chilled, but the scotch warmed. First put down one part of the vodka, then the scotch, then another part of vodka, then the Jägermeister, then finally the last bit of vodka. Shake with crushed ice and serve cold.
Receive a free certificate of completion for completing this course! Pass a 50-question test on this course with a score of 70 or higher and receive a certificate of completion. Visit our Bartending Certificate of Completion Program page for more information.
The text for this course is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.