- Kalisto Comet
- 2 oz (60 mL) vodka, 2 oz (60 mL) Baileys, 1 oz (30 mL) coconut oil, 2 grams of crushed mint or peppermint, plenty of ice to top up glass.
- 1½ oz (45 mL) vodka, 1 oz (30 mL) triple sec, 1 oz (30 mL) lime juice.
- Stir all the ingredients with ice. Strain into a chilled tumbler filled with ice. Garnish with a lime twist.
- Kentucky Joe
- 2 ½ oz (75 mL) Maker’s Mark, ½ oz (15 mL) Kahlúa. Pour ingredients into rocks glass. Add ice and stir. The choice of Maker’s Mark in this recipe is important. Other bourbons do not work well unless they are also Wheaters.
- Kir Royale
- 100 mL champagne, 20 mL creme de cassis.
- Put creme de cassis in the champagne glass and pour the champagne in the glass. Stir until the color is pale. Serve cold.
Receive a free certificate of completion for completing this course! Pass a 50-question test on this course with a score of 70 or higher and receive a certificate of completion. Visit our Bartending Certificate of Completion Program page for more information.
The text for this course is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.